The team comes home tonight to host the usually tough Oldham County. Oldham just wasn’t as tough as they have been the last few years and the Pioneers win by a final of 86-76. Sounds like a close game; it wasn’t as SK was up by 30 in the second half before Coach Stowers performed mass substitutions. Perhaps the story of the game was fouls. SK had 3 girls foul out as there was a total of 50+ fouls called in the game. I didn’t think the game was ever going to end. Bottom-line, the girls move out to 6-0 on the season.
The girls play in the Northern Exposure Tournament beginning Saturday. They play on the 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd at 5:30, 5:30, 3:45, and TBA. Games are played at Notre Dame and Boone County. I will post the locations once I have them.
Not sure if you have been to the Joe this year but it is neat to see the Dance Team return to the court at half-time. In the old days, they were called what? Yep, SK-ettes.
Familiar Name and Number...
Pace goes up and gets tagged.
Couple shots of the Dance Team, welcome back!