Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thank you Pioneers

Well, I thought I would come home and post the scenarios and numbers from the game, but I'm not going to do that right now. For those who attended, you already know what went on during the ebb and flow of the game, so what I'm going to do is simply say thanks. Thanks for one heck of a season. Thanks for working hard every day at practice, even when you just didn't feel 100% after a long school day. Thanks for not resting after your magnificent '08 season. Thanks for speeding up the work week for us armchair QBs. Thanks for giving the community of Independence something to look forward to on those cool fall nights, Lord knows we needed a few of those after years of never thinking what you've done would ever be possible. Thanks to the 19 Seniors who've left a mark on this program that won't ever be forgotten (at least by me and I know I'm not alone). It seems like yesterday when I walked into Nippert Stadium to watch the NCC game and now the season is over. Keep your heads up, WE are so proud of what you've accomplished, if Webster ever puts a picture under the word TEAM, he couldn't go wrong with posting a picture of the 2009 Pioneers, THANK YOU.