Good Luck to the football team today. Rise up today and play hard for your team, your coaches, yourself, your school and community and your family. Play that you have no regrets. I have a feeling the entire community is going to be there behind you in the stands. It was neat seeing all of the signs in businesses and yards this week. This will be a a season that people will not forget for a long, long time. Enjoy the Game.
Remember, several of us are going to meet in the Green Lot for tailgating. (Map is in an earlier post this week.) I will be leaving right after the girls basketball game that starts at 1:30.
Here are directions to the stadium. Click on View Larger Map and it will take you right to the directions. The Green Lot is on Floyd just south of Central.
View Larger Map
Here's a link for the Louisville weather for today. Should be about 42 and cloudy at gametime:
Finally, I just think this video is so appropriate that I wanted to add it one more time. It is one of my favorite sports clips and really is just a fitting message for today. If you haven't watched, please do.